Want to record reaction video for YouTube without any limitation or watermark? In this article you will get all the information about YouTube reaction video recording.
YouTube reaction videos are a very popular type of video content. Reaction videos can be easily created with the trusted and simple-to-use Screen & Webcam recording Chrome extension. Apart from the creator’s personality and creativity, high quality video resolution is also necessary, which will help you grow your YouTube channel. Screen & Webcam Recorder allows you to record your YouTube reaction videos in HD quality. So, all you need to do is install the extension, record your reaction video, and simply upload it.
What is a YouTube Reaction Video?
In a YouTube Reaction video, people react in real-time to another YouTube video. Then people include their emotions, analysis, review and thoughts about the video during play time or after the video is completed.
People often create reaction videos for movie trailer reactions, cultural events, web series reviews, etc.
You can also read:- How to screen record on zoom meetings
Step-by-step guide to record YouTube reaction video
- In the first step you need to install Screen & Webcam recorder from the Chrome web store or you can also download the extension from the link given above.
- Open the YouTube video which you want to react to.
- Open the tool and choose the 2nd option – capture from screen + camera
- Enable the record audio option & click on the start option.
- Start watching and reacting to video.
- Once the video is completed, stop the recording.
- Now finally download the video and save it to your device in .MP4 format.
Things you need to record YouTube reaction video
A few things are needed before you can record your YouTube reaction video. Some of these may not be required, but they will make it easier for you to record your reaction video.
- To record a high-quality YouTube reaction video, you will definitely need a good webcam camera that records 1080p video.
- It is necessary to have proper lighting or some small LED lights around so that your face is clearly visible.
- You also need to have good quality microphone so that there is no disturbance in the audio.
- Headphones make it easier to listen to audio and help you understand the content. That is why you should high quality headphones.
- To record a good reaction video a quiet area is necessary, with good lighting.
How to record reaction video without getting copyright strike
The basic idea behind creating a reaction video is to take the original content from the video and make a reaction video. This means that the content owner owns half or more of the video’s content.
It is difficult to create a reaction video without triggering a copyright claim/ strike. Every content owner has their own policy on how their content will be used, regardless of whether it is from a movie or other YouTubers.
You can make reaction videos that are less likely to get copyright strike by flipping the video horizontally, pitching the audio or making the video smaller than the actual reaction video length.